All about the new Eurostar service to Amsterdam
UPDATED: 1st March 2018
Most likely one of the biggest rail stories of the year is finally becoming a reality. Eurostar is starting a direct service from London to Amsterdam with stops in Brussels and Rotterdam. Here are a few key points you should know:
- CURRENT PRICE: Promotional fares are available from $66 in Standard Class or $149 in Standard Premier.
- FREQUENCY: The direct service will run twice a day (once a day on Saturday and Sunday).
- DURATION: The journey will take 3hrs 41mins to Amsterdam and 3hrs 1min to Rotterdam.
- TRAVEL DATES: The trains will start operating on 4th April 2018.
- BOOKINGS: Bookings are available on our website. Book now!
- RETURN SERVICE: On the return journey, you'll need to take a Thalys train from Amsterdam or Rotterdam to Brussels to go through security and passport check before jumping on the Eurostar service back to London.