Destination of the week: UK
The UK train network reaches out to virtually every corner of England, Wales and Scotland, which makes discovering the country amazingly simple. To mate things even more convenient, grab a BritRail pass, which gives you unlimited access to the entire National Rail network. And since seat reservations are not required, you can simply hop on any train you want without any extra cost.
Universities, lochs and lakes
Cathedrals, baths and castles
East meets West
- BEST SELLER: BritRail pass (covers all National Rail connections, including Airport Express Services)
- To get around London: Oyster Card
- To get to and from the airport: Heathrow Express and shared/private transportation from other airports
- To travel around the UK in style: Belmond British Pullman
- Travel from London to Paris or back with Eurostar Early Bird from $73.